2013年8月13日火曜日

Beppu Park


Beppu Park is located in the center of Beppu city. It takes 10 minutes walk from Beppu station.
It was a site of US Army Camp called Chikamauga after WWII.  I've heard there is a pine tree still there that US soldiers planted at that time.

I enjoyed a stroll around Beppu Park.

One of the reasons I decided to go to Japan in the spring was to see cherry blossoms. 
Cherry blossoms were in full bloom I hadn't seen them for a long time. I was lucky to see them.

The park is well maintained by the city. I think you would enjoy many of seasonal flowers in the park in full bloom.

 
 
Just walking around there soothed my soul.
 
 
 
 

There is a bomboo grove!
 
 

I found a bamboo shoot.


The sign says "do not steal the bamboo shoots."

 
Next time I go there in April, I would like to have a picnic under chreey blossoms.
:)
 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿